Have a query about our services or need to book an appointment? Please contact our reception during business hours and our friendly staff will assist you with your needs.
*Effective 02 July 2022
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Public Holidays CLOSED
*Due to Doctor Shortage Dapto Medical & Family Practice will be closed every Saturday
For Bookings and Enquiries : Call (02) 4261 6888
Updates and information
If you have been overseas in the last 14 days and are feeling unwell with fever, cough and shortness of breath, or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having the Novel Corona Virus, please DO NOT BOOK ONLINE or PRESENT TO THE SURGERY Please phone the practice Immediately on 02 4261 6888 or call Health Direct on 1800 022 222 Medical Advice.
- In case of emergency/life threatening situations, please dial 000 (zero-zero-zero) to contact ambulance services.
- If you need to see a doctor outside of hours call Wollongong Radio Doctor (02)4228 5522 or contact the after hours GP Helpline on 1800 022 222.
- All doctors continue to keep up to date with all forms of immunisation requirements for babies, children as well as overseas travellers. We have a supply on hand of most vaccines you may require. Our registered nurses are well informed of immunisation requirements. Please make an appointment by calling us.
- Skin Cancer Clinic (Skin cancer checks and removal of skin cancers)
- Cosmetic procedures (Dr Rashmi Murthy)
- All childhood immunisation
- New born
- 4 year old health assessment
- Developmental assessments
- Adolescent health